ENROLLMENT | Online Programs
GCI is flexible for the working student. Students can enroll and start the course anytime via online programs.
- Be with in 12 months of graduating from high school/ GED or possess a high school/GED certificate.
- The student may also provide transcripts or a certificate of a home study program equivalent to high school diploma in the students’ home state via online programs.
- Complete admissions documents sign the Enrollment Agreement and Select Payment Arrangement.
- A prospective student may enroll up to one day before the official start date as written in the Academic calendar
- Submit record of Tuberculosis (TB) skin test and Hepatitis B Vaccination series and/or provide a record of immunizations prior to starting your clinical training.
NHA Certification Eligibility Requirements:
- Successfully complete, a training program in the health field covered by the NHA certification exam offered by an accredited or state-recognized institution or provider.
- Scheduled to graduate from an accredited high school or GED program (or other equivalent test recognized by the candidate’s state or residency) may take the certification exam and receive a Provisional Certification up to twelve (12) months before graduation as long as all certification eligibility requirements are met.
- Successfully complete, an apprenticeship program that is registered pursuant to the guidelines of the U.S. Department of Labor
- Successfully complete, formal medical services training offered by any branch of the U.S. Military Training
Candidates are advised to conduct online research to determine the name of the oversight body, if any, for the allied healthcare field in which they plan to practice in the state they plan to work and to visit the website for, or contact directly, that oversight body to learn the most current requirements for practicing in that state
Global Career Institute
Learn everything you need to know to start a new career. Your training in one of GCI’s online courses will include medical terminology, concepts in human anatomy, HIPAA guidelines, how to prepare and process medical paperwork, minor medical procedures, and the administration of medicines.
AND LEARN SO MUCH MORE with GCI !