Resume | Interview Skills
- Get tips for building a strong and effective resume.
- Learn how to market your interview skills, experiences, and transferable skills to work.
- Gain insights on what employers look for in a resume.
- Rev up your resume or start from scratch.
Onsite Resume Development
Get the Job you want! Resume and Interviewing Workshop. A well-written resume that highlights your most relevant qualifications for the job will help you get selected for an interview. Above all, your resume needs to be consistent, concise, and clear and easy to read.
- When does an interview really begin and end?
- What’s a 30-second elevator pitch?
- What are the most common interview questions?
- When do you prepare – did you do your homework?
- Tips to improve your interviewing skills